Thursday 7 March 2013



Recycled glass bottles

I love this décor idea and I been a fan to anything upcycled, makes this eco-friendly trend fun, easy and filling for any home. I love to have guests over and parking outside in my backyard bringing love and wholesomeness and making it come alive. I collect a whole lot of bottles and use them for everything in my home like sauce bottles, candle holders, shampoo bottles and galore basically anything you need around your home. It’s a lot of fun making them fit into your everyday. My most favourite is using them on the dinner table bringing some romance and intimacy, slight french vintage.I add my favorite elements; bright ornaments of flowers and if you want to add an element into your under the stars dinner, add some candle lights. Enjoy living and dining!

No comments:

Post a Comment